Breaking Generational Curses
How Curses Begin
- REGRESSION: (going backward) to relapse into bad habits, sinful behavior, or undesirable activities.
- REPRESSION: absence of praise, lack of reading Gods word, less prayer in faith.
- SUPPRESSION: loss of joy of salvation, guilt, sin conscience..
- DEPRESSION: hopelessness, feeling of worthlessness, low self esteem
- OPPRESSION: demonic oppression, heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.
- OBSESSION: surrounded by evil spirits, an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone ……
- POSSESSION: total demons, No longer in control. Violent, Raging. Matthew 12:43-45
What Jesus has done for others he will do for you!